Protecting your investment in office equipment should be as important as choosing the correct technology to improve your business.
Please completely fill out the supply order form below.
OUR EARTH IS NOT DISPOSABLE, TONER CARTRIDGES SHOULDN’T BE EITHER
As a part of our commitment to the environment, Sharp Electronics offers our customers a zero waste toner recycling for all Sharp consumables, including: cartridges, bottles, toner collection containers and drum units.
STOP, DROP, RECYCLE RECYCLING PROGRAM
- It’s free & easy to ship your recyclables in bulk
- We provide all collection and shipping materials
- We provide all shipping and recycling costs
- We further reduce our carbon footprint by more efficiently shipping in bulk (box fits up to 10 cartridges)
- All consumables are 100% recycled with ZERO waste to a landfill
A Bulk Recycling Kit consists of:
- 3 Pre-Addressed, Pre-Paid Sharp Cartridge Collection / Shipping Boxes
- 3 Clear plastic liners
- 3 Zip ties
If you do not wish to use the free bulk recycling program, see Low Volume Recycling Option below.
To schedule a pickup if you do not have daily FedEx service:
Go to fedex.com and select “Schedule a Pickup” then “Schedule a Ground Return Pickup”. User ID and password are not required.
Call 1-800-GO-FEDEX (1-800-463-3339) and say “Ground Return Pickup”.
If you have any questions regarding the Stop, Drop, Recycle Program, please call 866-265-6906.